The primary purpose of this position is to deliver orders to patients or facilities. This position requires knowledge of the greater Charlotte area, communication, and organization. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. (MUST have a valid North Carolina driver’s license)
- Positive attitude towards customers and fellow employees
- Representing the pharmacy in a positive manner while delivering orders
- Responsibility and proper handling of monies from the customers
- Ensuring orders are delivered efficiently and on-time while maintaining safety
- Attend occasional store meetings outside of normal working hours (Sundays, etc.).
- Respect for property of Cannon Pharmacy (delivery cars, navigation units, equipment, etc.)
- Any other tasks as required by pharmacists as part of normal pharmacy operation
- Obey Pharmacy Laws – (Pseudofed Sales, Counseling Law, CII ID Law, Medicare Fraud Waste and Abuse, Conflict of Interest, Credit Card Security, HIPAA, etc.)
Oops! We could not locate your form.