The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician with serving customers and maintaining the DME departments. This position requires special skills in salesmanship, communication, and organization. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Previous experience in customer service required and experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.
- Processing of prescriptions in computer
- Positive attitude towards customers and fellow employees
- Pull stickers on all products used for reordering
- Ordering, stocking, and returning drugs and OTC products
- Order and maintain inventory of medical merchandise and office supplies
- Handles telephone calls, faxes, and emails
- Distributes and documents the information appropriately
- Receive incoming orders for equipment
- Documentation – gathering and filing necessary paperwork in accordance to Medicare, State, and Federal laws
- Communicate with customers and referral sources on an ongoing basis
- Filing of billing and clinical information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend occasional store meetings outside of normal working hours (Sundays, etc.).
- Any other tasks as required by pharmacists as part of normal pharmacy operation
- Obey Pharmacy Laws – Pseudofed Sales, Counseling Law, CII ID Law, Medicare Fraud Waste and Abuse, Conflict of Interest, Credit Card Security, HIPAA, etc
Oops! We could not locate your form.