Available By Appointment Only
Cannon Pharmacy is now offering COVID testing to clients on a first-come, first-service basis. Our team is here to help you and your family. If you think you should get tested, read more to learn about the different types of COVID-19 tests and how you can schedule an appointment.
Should I Get Tested For COVID?
The CDC recommends that you get tested for COVID-19 if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19
- You were within six feet of someone infected with COVID-19
- You participated in a high-risk activity for COVID-19 (e.g. attended a concert, traveled out of the country)
- Your healthcare provider recommended that you get tested
What Are The Symptoms for COVID-19?
The CDC lists a range of COVID-19 symptoms including, but not limited to, the following:
- Fever or Chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
What Are The Types of COVID Tests?
At Cannon Pharmacy, you can choose from the following types of COVID tests:
Antibody tests detect antibodies in your blood, which determine if you had the virus at any point. Antibody tests do not identify any active infections. We offer antibody tests at both our Kannapolis Main and Mooresville locations.
Antigen tests, also known as Rapid tests, identify viral proteins in your saliva to determine if you are infected. Antigen tests normally provide results quickly. We offer antigen tests at both our Kannapolis Main and Mooresville locations.
Get Tested Today!
COVID-19 tests are administered by appointment only. Please call to schedule your appointment at your nearest location.