We believe a pharmacy should reach beyond medications and provide services that maintain your health and well-being. A pharmacy should partner with you, not simply dispense medications. With our Enhanced Pharmacy Services, our goal is to be your trusted partner and health advocate for life.
- Take the hassle out of picking up your prescriptions
- No more running out of medicine
- No more running out of refills
- We will align your ongoing refills so you can pick them up on the same day each month
- We will call you monthly to review your therapy and address any problems you may be experiencing
- Your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and insurance will work together to help you stay healthy by making your drug therapy available and affordable
FREE MEDICAL SUPPLY DELIVERYMedical Products delivered from our store to your door
MEDICARE NAVIGATORFree expert advice on all-things Medicare
FREE IN HOME Rx DELIVERYSame day Rx delivery from our store to your door (including office)
HEALTH COUNSELINGPharmacist-provided education to assist you through your path to good health
CONVENIENT ON-SITE VACCINATIONSVaccines including Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, & Tetanus anytime you come in
VITAL SIGN COLLECTIONChecking & monitoring of weight, blood pressure and blood glucose levels
ADHERENCE Rx PACKAGINGA simple, easy solution to taking your medicine as prescribed
AFFORDABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENTHuge selection of lift chairs, walkers, bathroom safety items & more
Certified Senior Advisors (CSAs)® have supplemented their individual professional licenses, credentials, and education with knowledge about aging and working with older adults. It is recommended that you verify the validity of any professional’s credentials with whom you conduct business. Be sure you completely understand what those licenses, credentials, and education signify. The CSA certification alone does not imply expertise in financial, health, or social matters. For more details visit: www.csa.us.